Tuesday 2 October 2012

September Summary


September was the month in which I packed up my things, said another tearful goodbye to my family and little dog and headed back up to Scotland for another year of University. I've always been very much a "home girl", so having to leave my comfort zone and head out on my own is always something that's quite difficult and unsettling for me, at least for a while. It's not all been bad though, because I moved into a lovely little flat with my Prince! I love living here (and I love my little bedroom!), and he has been ever so lovely in cheering me up when I can't manage a smile, often with a bunch of flowers of two! I'm very lucky

I discovered my love for reading again after a short break and made my way through Me Before You, The Woman In Black, Snow White and The Huntsman, Between the Lines and, because I wish Karl Pilkington was my friend, The Further Adventures of An Idiot Abroad! I also joined my University newspaper, and although I'm yet to write anything I have a notebook full of ideas I can't wait to start working on.

September was also the month that I really fell in love with writing my little blog, and I'm so overwhelmed with the lovely comments and support I've received lately! When I first started blogging I had no idea that so many of you would be interested in reading my little ramblings, so I just want to say, thank you all so, so much, you're all so lovely!

In September I've also been watching: Lots of How I Met Your Mother and Big Bang Theory, they make me giggle! listening to: Alex Goot and The Hunger Games soundtrack drinking: Ribena. Hot, cold, I'm just a bit addicted! wishing for: this Disney DVD player, too cute! reading: Charlotte's Web & Made Up Of Little Things  

Labels:

18 Comments:

At 2 October 2012 at 07:47 , Blogger Charlotte said...

Thank you for the mention :)

How did you find the woman in black?? I loved it when I read it xx

 
At 2 October 2012 at 07:53 , Blogger Ellie said...

You're welcome, you and your blog are so lovely, Charlotte! :)
I really liked it actually! It's not what I usually go for but I loved the film, I was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed it :) xxx

 
At 2 October 2012 at 08:11 , Blogger Author said...

Your dog is supermodel beautiful! I write for Spirit&Destiny magazine in UK. Check out my magical blog, ShimmerCastDreams, if you have time;
www.mariebruce.blogspot.com

Enjoy Uni
Marie x

 
At 2 October 2012 at 08:18 , Blogger daisychain said...

Your dog is gorgeous! x

 
At 2 October 2012 at 13:12 , Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds like lots of change in September but glad to hear you are being treated well and spoiled with flowers :) Exciting about the Uni newspaper, that sounds like fun! X

Rosie | A Rosie Outlook

 
At 2 October 2012 at 13:40 , Blogger Lydia said...

September was a great month for me, too! I'm sure October will be just as nice for us. :)


http://eternal-simplicity.blogspot.com

 
At 2 October 2012 at 14:24 , Blogger Holly said...

These are such beautiful photo's :) Sounds like September has been a really good month for you :)

Love Holly oxo

 
At 3 October 2012 at 04:45 , Blogger Alice said...

Your Prince sounds like the perfect knight in shining armour :) xxx

 
At 3 October 2012 at 06:50 , Blogger Ellie said...

Thank you! :) I'll be sure to check out your blog :) xxx

 
At 3 October 2012 at 06:50 , Blogger Ellie said...

Thank you! He doesn't really like having his photo taken so I was lucky to get this, haha :) xxx

 
At 3 October 2012 at 06:51 , Blogger Ellie said...

Thank you, I feel much better abut everything now, and flowers definitely help! :) xxx

 
At 3 October 2012 at 06:51 , Blogger Ellie said...

I hope so, lovely! :) xxx

 
At 3 October 2012 at 06:52 , Blogger Ellie said...

Thank you :) I hope you had a wonderful September too :) xxx

 
At 3 October 2012 at 06:52 , Blogger Ellie said...

He can be nice when he wants to be! :) xxx

 
At 3 October 2012 at 06:53 , Blogger kate louise. said...

You have the most darling dog. <3 xoxo

 
At 3 October 2012 at 06:55 , Blogger kate louise. said...

Yep, I keep revisiting your blog post to see your poochie. *crazy dog stalker* x

 
At 3 October 2012 at 06:57 , Blogger Ellie said...

Aww, thank you! I'll be sure to pass this on to him ;) xxx

 
At 3 October 2012 at 06:57 , Blogger Ellie said...

Haha, I forgive you! xxx

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appreciate every single one, thank you for putting a smile on my face :) <3

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home