Tuesday 9 October 2012

Lovely reads (bookshelf wishes)


Even though my little bookshelves are already full to the brim, I can't but wish for these lovely reads to enjoy with a cup of tea. I keep picking them up every time I visit the bookshop, flicking through them and admiring them for a while and then putting them back on their shelves instead of taking them home with me. I have bought lots is important things recently, University books to study from and bus passes and a railcard to get around, I really do need to stop emptying my purse of coins and save them up instead! Gizzi's Kitchen Magic for making lovely treats in the kitchen, warming meals and sweet biscuits for dessert. The Vintage Tea Party Book has been on my wishlist for the longest time, I would love to host a beautiful tea party of my own! There is a second book too, The Vintage Tea Party Year, but I don't think it's out just yet (I might put this on my Christmas list!). Everything Alice and Everything Oz look wonderfully creative, two of my childhood favourites! Finally, Wildwood, because the illustrations are so pretty and it sounds like the most wonderful mysterious fairytale, and you're never too old for fairytales. My purse won't allow it just now, but perhaps one day soon.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 9 October 2012 at 12:38 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I highly recommend Everything Alice. Everything Oz is tempting me too :)

 
At 11 October 2012 at 05:30 , Blogger Alice said...

Gorgeous books, I've had my eye on the vintage tea party books for a while now, I love the new surge of books that come out around christmas time xxx

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appreciate every single one, thank you for putting a smile on my face :) <3

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home