Monday 1 October 2012

Little Treats: What I've Bought


Despite the fact that it's Monday today, it's cold and raining and I've been busy at University all morning, the day took a turn for the better when I got off the bus in town and decided to go shopping. This doesn't usually happen, and I was a little naughty today as I really should be saving my pennies, but I did buy some lovely treats so I thought I'd share them with you! First of all I couldn't contain my excitement when I saw Snow White & The Huntsman standing on display in HMV, I can't wait to watch it tonight. Lovely fairytales and lovely Chris Hemsworth...    Cosy jumper and socks for the cold weather from Primark, to keep my feet warm during the night and the jumper has lovely elbow patches that remind me of my Grandpa. Finally a few skincare bits and bobs from Boots, as I had a No 7 voucher and decided to take advantage of an offer on the Botanics range. My skin has been playing up lately, I think it is because of all the cold winds we've had here (fingers crossed these will sort it out soon!). Now I really must start saving, my poor little purse!

Oh, and I almost forgot, White Rabbits for the first of the month! I hope October is lovely for all of you 

Labels:

15 Comments:

At 1 October 2012 at 08:07 , Blogger Charlotte said...

That jumper.. I must own it! Will you let me know if the film is good? x

 
At 1 October 2012 at 08:09 , Blogger Ellie said...

It's so lovely and cosy, they had lots of colours too :) Of course! I hope it's good, although I'm not the biggest fan of Kristen Stewart so we'll see :) xxx

 
At 1 October 2012 at 08:44 , Blogger Michelle / Daisybutter said...

I still haven't seen SW and the Huntsman, I really need to get onto that! Chris Hemsworth is just a dream. I love the jumper too! (:

 
At 1 October 2012 at 11:02 , Blogger Kaz said...

I always buy the no7 face wipes if I've got a voucher... it makes them so cheap haha! Love the jumper- looks so snuggly!
Kaz x

 
At 1 October 2012 at 11:36 , Blogger Sallytangle said...

Love the jumper, looks so cosy. I wasnt too keen on Snow White…id be intersted to hear your thoughts :) I have still got my no7 voucher to use…..i havent decided on what yet.

Have a lovely cosy night in…..its horid outside here!!!! Bleeeurgh! It's okay as i have hot chocolate and walnut whips for later mmmm xxxx

 
At 1 October 2012 at 12:07 , Blogger Lydia said...

That sweater looks sooooo cozy! :D

http://eternal-simplicity.blogspot.com

 
At 1 October 2012 at 12:14 , Blogger EllieAlice said...

I really wanna see Sw & the huntsman! x

xelliealicex.blogspot.com

 
At 1 October 2012 at 13:10 , Blogger Georgina said...

Whaaat? I didn't know Snow White and the Huntsman was out?! I must see it, part;y for Chris Hemsworth (Yum!) and for the amazing effects, it looks like such a good film! Shame K Stew's in it though... she's a bit dull.
xxx

 
At 3 October 2012 at 07:04 , Blogger Ellie said...

Chris Hemsworth is too beautiful, he is the main reason I decided to buy it, haha! Thank you, Primark have some really lovely jumpers at the moment :) xxx

 
At 3 October 2012 at 07:05 , Blogger Ellie said...

I've never tried them before but I love them, think I need to stock up while the offer is on! xxx

 
At 3 October 2012 at 07:06 , Blogger Ellie said...

Thank you :)
I watched it last night and enjoyed it, but it wasn't the best film I've ever seen! Hot chocolate is the best when you're all cosy inside :) xxx

 
At 3 October 2012 at 07:06 , Blogger Ellie said...

I wish I had bought more, haha :) xxx

 
At 3 October 2012 at 07:07 , Blogger Ellie said...

You watch, it's a good one :) xxx

 
At 3 October 2012 at 07:08 , Blogger Ellie said...

Yep, go get, lovely! Chris Hemsworth is definitely the best part, and I agree, she's not my favourite actress :/ xxx

 
At 3 October 2012 at 11:11 , Blogger Unknown said...

I LOVE that jumper! xx

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appreciate every single one, thank you for putting a smile on my face :) <3

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home