Wednesday 10 October 2012

Fantastic Mr. Fox



It's getting colder here, much colder, especially on dark mornings where the sleep still fills our eyes as we wrap up in new coats and new boots to guard us from the blustery winds on the way to the bus stop. It's October now, and that brings with it lovely Halloween festivities, pumpkins and toffee apples in our shopping baskets and scary movies on the tv. If you're not a fan of scary films, I suggest you enter the magical world of Roald Dahl and watch Fantastic Mr. Fox instead, all curled up on the sofa with a blanket and a hot chocolate with lots of cream (this is what I did last night!). The animation is magical ♥


I bought a book from Waterstones yesterday and this was the quote I found on the carrier bag! A lovely idea, wise words from a favourite 

P.S. I made a new Tumblr for lovely photos and general ramblings, you can now find me here. 

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

At 10 October 2012 at 13:12 , Blogger Lydia said...

I love this movie!

http://eternal-simplicity.blogspot.com

 
At 10 October 2012 at 14:01 , Blogger Sarah || Moon + Forest said...

I still need to see this! I think my Friday night might involve watching it with some autumnal treats :)

 
At 11 October 2012 at 06:04 , Blogger Alice said...

I saw this a film a while ago and fell head over heels xxx

 
At 11 October 2012 at 09:10 , Blogger jennie said...

I have never seen this film but I feel like I NEED to hehe


Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

 
At 12 October 2012 at 07:20 , Blogger Sallytangle said...

This film is magical! Roald Dahl is a genius, my favourite favourite author when i was little…and still rather high up now too! xxxx

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appreciate every single one, thank you for putting a smile on my face :) <3

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home