Saturday 13 October 2012

Bunny

I'm ever so sorry that I haven't been writing much as of late, but the University work load has finally hit and I've recently been finding myself drowning in books and papers and essays and things, far too much to fit in to the very few hours we are given in a day. I've also started volunteering at my local Oxfam store, something I've been wanting to do for a while as it's such a worthwhile cause but simply never got around to doing it. I've met some lovely people so I'm so happy that I did! Another reason for my absence is I'm getting a bit stuck on what to write about. If you have any ideas, or if you'd like to see any particular posts, please let me know and I'll try to get it up as soon as possible! Anyways, I just thought I'd check in, and show you a snap of my new favourite hat - who doesn't love ridiculous animal ears?! I hope you're all having a lovely weekend
P.S I have a new little project... take a peek here!

Labels: ,

11 Comments:

At 13 October 2012 at 08:30 , Blogger daisychain said...

that hat is AMAZING! x

 
At 13 October 2012 at 11:07 , Blogger Ruby // Rustled Pages said...

I used to have a huge obsession with that style of hat and I have tonnes - even one of those hat & scarf things! Nice blog by the way, could you check out mine?
Ruby - http://feedmebooksnow.blogspot.co.uk

 
At 13 October 2012 at 12:38 , Blogger Unknown said...

Well it's nice to see you posting, I'm getting terribly stuck at the moment too, it must just be this time of the year.

take care lovely.
Poppy
lets drive far away

 
At 13 October 2012 at 13:20 , Blogger Kaz said...

Amazing hat! You look adorable :)
Hope the uni work isn't getting on top of you too much, use your blog as a way of just getting away from it all for a bit... Even if you don't think you've got anything exciting to write its just something different for you to focus on (and I love reading rambly little posts about not much of anything anyway!)
Kaz x

 
At 13 October 2012 at 14:52 , Blogger Holly said...

Oh I love your hat :) Good luck with the uni work! Well done for volunteering, I bet that's going to be such a rewarding experience :)

Love Holly oxo

 
At 14 October 2012 at 06:35 , Blogger Lydia said...

I love your hat! :)

http://eternal-simplicity.blogspot.com

 
At 15 October 2012 at 03:26 , Blogger Unknown said...

That hat is amazing, bet it's so comfy! I have always thought of volunteering at a charity shop, I bet it's great fun and so rewarding. Definitely something I'd like to do in the future. xo

 
At 15 October 2012 at 06:09 , Blogger Unknown said...

that hat is incredible--i think i need one like that.

i volunteered at my local charity shop when i was at uni and i really enjoyed it: got to meet a totally different group of people.

 
At 15 October 2012 at 08:07 , Blogger Sophielou said...

what an amazing hat! I think I need that one!! xxx

 
At 16 October 2012 at 10:48 , Blogger Rachael said...

I'm loving your blog - your header is FAB!
I've decided to follow as I love this and I was wondering if you'd take a look at my lifestyle/fashion/beauty/personal blog and follow back?
Thanks
Rachael
xx
http://thenew62.blogspot.co.uk/

 
At 23 October 2012 at 13:40 , Blogger Unknown said...

Lovely hat!
I followed you because I think that your blog is really charming!

xoxo

http://theotherside-bg.blogspot.co.uk/

Borislava

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appreciate every single one, thank you for putting a smile on my face :) <3

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home