Monday 22 October 2012

Aslan is on the move

Yesterday was about:
Alarms too early for a Sunday morning, lilac jeans and a cosy cream jumper (a cosy outfit for grey weather outside!), crunching through the Autumn leaves in Autumn boots, daydreaming of Narnia, a trip to Costa, a successful shopping trip, curling up on the sofa with a new book, excitement at Christmas decorations and gifts in the shops, a mince pie and a cup of tea, giggling at An Idiot Abroad, sister time, Mama's homemade Sunday dinner (the first in a very long time!), planning a party with friends, a full tummy, the latest episode of Homeland, sleepy eyes and a long, long sleep.


Today was about;
Breakfast in pyjamas, the Kardashian's on TV followed by a helping of Shrek for nostalgia, tea from a Disney mug, grey skies and drizzle, too many sneezes, blogging confusion, Topshop lusting, wild kittens in the garden, helping in the kitchen, reading and reading and reading, warm cosy blankets on the sofa, doggy cuddles, making plans, nails the colour of the midnight sky (a lazy day)

Labels: , , ,

9 Comments:

At 22 October 2012 at 13:31 , Blogger Sophie said...

Well the past couple of days sound lovely to me! Your day today sounds better than mine - which was all work, work, work! xx

 
At 22 October 2012 at 14:09 , Blogger Michelle / Daisybutter said...

Well both of those days sound pretty perfect to me. I always adore your little posts like these! (:

 
At 22 October 2012 at 14:21 , Blogger Holly said...

I love this post, it makes me feel like Christmas :) I haven't seen Narnia in so long, I still need to read the books too!
Love Holly x

 
At 23 October 2012 at 04:02 , Blogger Le Fresne said...

Your blog is beautiful! I love it so much!
You've made me miss dog cuddles and instigated a desire to re-read Narnia.

le fresne x

 
At 23 October 2012 at 06:33 , Blogger Sallytangle said...

It doesn't sound like a bad couple of days to me :) Love the photo too, the shoes look fab. Hope you are well my dear xxxxx

 
At 24 October 2012 at 01:04 , Blogger Georgina said...

For Narnia!!!
I've nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award, it's about getting smaller blogs more recognition, check it out here --> http://shortand-sweet.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/liebster-blog-award.html
xxx

 
At 24 October 2012 at 10:46 , Blogger ...Nina Nixon... said...

Oh my - that all sounds so perfectly wonderful...of course not the grey and snuffles though.

Nina x

 
At 24 October 2012 at 14:01 , Blogger Style by Bruno said...

We all have those lazy days :p
Wanna follow each other? If so tell me if u follow me and I will follow back.

 
At 26 October 2012 at 04:57 , Blogger daniella-r said...

Both days sound pretty good to me! I love Homeland- just caught up on episode 2 :)
Daniella x

http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk/

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appreciate every single one, thank you for putting a smile on my face :) <3

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home