Saturday 29 September 2012

Wishes: Essie ♥


I know I'm a bit late jumping on the Essie bandwagon as they've been popular with beauty bloggers for a while now, but my local Superdrug has only just begun to stock them. I've been looking up the colours online and planning my purchases, there are so many many lovely colours that I'd like to buy when I get a little money in my purse! I love the purple colour, Sexy Divide, for Autumn and Halloween, it's such a lovely mysterious colour that reminds me of dark nights and colder weather festivities. Tea & Crumpets is a lovely light pink colour that I'd wear everyday, and how cute is the name! It makes me think of Lucy, having tea with Mr Tumnus. Finally, Cute as a Button is a very sweet peachy pink colour, it reminds me of Summer and it would be lovely to wear a little bit of sunshine on your nails to brighten up a grey day 

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 29 September 2012 at 15:05 , Blogger lily white english rose said...

i love essie and these are some great colours, my favourite at the moment is recessionista from the new fall collection :D www.thelilywhiteenglishrose.blogspot.com

 
At 30 September 2012 at 01:33 , Blogger Charlotte said...

I love the purple one, such a lovely shade x

 
At 30 September 2012 at 03:16 , Blogger Sophie said...

You're lucky your superdrug is stocking them now! My boots [which is a fairly big one] and superdrug still aren't :( I did buy some when I went to another boots the other day though :) Love essie! x

 
At 30 September 2012 at 04:49 , Blogger Cate said...

I have cute as a button as well! My newest member is naughty berry - perfect for this season =)

 
At 30 September 2012 at 16:05 , Blogger Lydia said...

I like the middle color. ^_^


http://eternal-simplicity.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appreciate every single one, thank you for putting a smile on my face :) <3

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home