Thursday 6 September 2012

We accept the love we think we deserve



I have a confession. I might have just sat and watched this trailer ten times in a row, and I might have also squealed a bit in delight at such a high pitch that it made my dog jump! The Perks of being a Wallflower is my favourite book in the world, I can't count the amount of times I've read it (my copy is a bit battered now!) and wished I could jump into the story. The film looks beautiful, as does Emma Watson, as per usual, and I will most definitely be dragging my Prince to the pictures to see this when it's released!

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

At 6 September 2012 at 14:54 , Blogger Tilly said...

You are a gal after my own heart! I loved the book (i havent read it in a while, i shall have to dig out my copy some time!) it always makes me weep buckets though. I dont know why but it turns me into an emotional wreck! (the very same is happening now as i watch Game of Thrones O_O .i have nervous tummy feelings for my beloved Sean Bean)

I'm going to have a ganders at the trailer now :D xoxoxox

 
At 6 September 2012 at 15:41 , Blogger Charlotte said...

I've never read this, but I really want to now! xx

 
At 6 September 2012 at 18:22 , Blogger lily white english rose said...

i cannot wait for the movie to come out, its going to be amazing as Stephen Chbosky wrote and directed it - so glad they did this, would have been a real shame if someone else has done it poorly :)

www.thelilywhiteenglishrose.blogspot.com

 
At 6 September 2012 at 18:23 , Blogger figwittage said...

I haven't read it either. I like to read the books first before I see their film half. Think I will see if can buy a used copy. & who doesn't adore Emma Watson? ;)

xx

 
At 11 September 2012 at 03:10 , Blogger Little Bear Found said...

i cant wait! xx

 
At 11 September 2012 at 13:55 , Blogger youralmostalice said...

I adore this book sososo much <3
and i can not wait to see what the film is like :D
Natalie xx
youralmostalice.blogspot.com

 
At 16 September 2012 at 11:48 , Blogger Georgina said...

I just bought the book after falling in love with the trailer, hope to read it before the film is out, I know I'm going to LOVE it!! :)
xxx

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appreciate every single one, thank you for putting a smile on my face :) <3

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home