Saturday 15 September 2012

Tag: If I were...


If I were a gemstone, I'd be Amethyst
If I were a scent, I'd be the sweet scent of something lovely baking in the oven
If I were a pair of shoes, I'd be a pair of pale pink ballet slippers
If I were the weather, I'd be a warm evening at sunset
If I were a facial expression, I'd be a shy smile

If I were a car, I'd be a VW camper van
If I were a time of day, I'd be early evening
If I were a month, I'd be May
If I were a place, I'd be peaceful spot in the countryside
If I were a liquid, I'd be a glass of pink milk
If I were a taste, I'd be something sweet

If I were a sea animal, I'd be a starfish
If I were a food, I'd be an ice cream sundae
If I were a colour, I'd be pastel shades, pale blue and lilac and sugary pink
If I were a musical instrument, I'd be an acoustic guitar
If I were a flower, I'd be a rose
If I were a song, I'd be 'Beauty and the Beast'

If I were a planet, I'd be the moon
If I were an object, I'd be a well loved book
If I were a fruit, I'd be a raspberry
If I were a sound, I'd be rain falling against the window
If I were a day of the week, I'd be a Sunday morning

I found this tag on the lovely Charlotte's blog, and thought it was just too sweet to pass up! Feel free to analyse my answers as you will, and be sure to link me if you do this tag too :)

Labels:

18 Comments:

At 15 September 2012 at 05:06 , Blogger Charlotte said...

Such lovely answers :)

 
At 15 September 2012 at 05:36 , Blogger Unknown said...

What a lovely little post, I may have to do this myself now :)

 
At 15 September 2012 at 06:20 , Blogger Miss T said...

This is a lovely tag (: I would definitely be a campervan too!xx

 
At 15 September 2012 at 06:59 , Blogger Lucy said...

A lovely tag, I may also have to do this one, haha :)

 
At 15 September 2012 at 11:48 , Blogger Ellie said...

Thank you! Thank you for posting the tag in the first place, I really enjoyed thinking up my answers :) xxx

 
At 15 September 2012 at 11:48 , Blogger Ellie said...

Oh, you must! I can't wait to read it :) xxx

 
At 15 September 2012 at 11:50 , Blogger Ellie said...

I love campervans! They are so homely and cosy :) xxx

 
At 15 September 2012 at 11:50 , Blogger Ellie said...

Thank you :) xxx

 
At 15 September 2012 at 11:50 , Blogger Ellie said...

Please do! I'd love to read your answers :) xxx

 
At 15 September 2012 at 21:08 , Blogger lily white english rose said...

this is such a great tag and what a lovely post with your sweet answers :D
www.thelilywhiteenglishrose.blogspot.com

 
At 17 September 2012 at 08:48 , Blogger catriona said...

Such a lovely tag! I think I'll give it a go. ^_^ x

http://whativedonetoday.blogspot.co.uk

 
At 17 September 2012 at 13:41 , Blogger Unknown said...

Just done it, I loved it! :) http://ellelouisee.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/tag-if-i-were.html x

 
At 17 September 2012 at 14:22 , Blogger Ellie said...

Aww, thank you! I'm glad you liked reading them :) xxx

 
At 17 September 2012 at 14:23 , Blogger Ellie said...

You should! I can't wait to read what you come up with :) xxx

 
At 17 September 2012 at 22:42 , Blogger Cate said...

Again, a loveley post! You are so sweet! I definitely also would be a book many loved!

 
At 19 September 2012 at 07:34 , Blogger Ellie said...

Awwww, thank you! I book would be such a lovely thing to be I think :) xxx

 
At 19 October 2012 at 07:18 , Blogger Faye Beaman said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 19 October 2012 at 07:20 , Blogger Faye Beaman said...

This is such a cute and sweet blog. Even though I have no followers and have just started I wanted to do this. I've linked you in my post :)

www.faye-el-beaman.blogspot.co.uk

x

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appreciate every single one, thank you for putting a smile on my face :) <3

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home