Wednesday 5 September 2012

"Pink Milk is my favourite and my best"

I'm ever so sorry I haven't had much time to write to you much as of late, for I have been ever so busy! You see, I'm no longer in my bedroom at home, I'm sat all curled up in my new floral bedsheets in my new bedroom in my new flat at University. We drove here today after hours in the car, and spend a long time unpacking/cleaning/emergency buying everything that I've forgotten, but luckily it's nearly all done now. My little dog, Boots, has even come to stay with me for a few days! I can see him watching me as I write, snuggled up on his own little makeshift bed with his favourite fluffy pink teddy bear The last few days have been filled with packing, appointments, driving lessons and general business, but I did manage to see my Prince for a while yesterday! We had a lovely afternoon filled with yummy pink milk, the IT Crowd and cuddles, just how afternoons should be spent in my opinion. It's out two and a half year anniversary today, and although I'm sad we can't be together I'm looking forward to Sunday so we can celebrate it together, even if it is a little late! (I love you, Big One! )


I think it's time that I go to sleep now, off to the Land of Nod, as I have a feeling tomorrow will be a busy one too! Goodnight, lovelies, I hope you're having a wonderful week

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 6 September 2012 at 04:38 , Blogger Rachel, Cold Knees said...

The milk looks so pretty <3 glad you're all moved in ok, how nice your dog gets to stay a bit :) x

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appreciate every single one, thank you for putting a smile on my face :) <3

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home