Tuesday 11 September 2012

Down the Rabbit Hole

Now that I'm finally all moved in and everything has found it's place, I thought I'd share a few photos of my new bedroom. It was nice to be able to start from scratch and fill it with things that I love, a cosy little hideaway that feels like a home from home. Lovely new floral bedsheets to drift off to sleep in, and a pretty rose on my window sill, a few favourite books for night-time reading and a little bunny to guide the way in the dark. The pictures hanging upon my wall are my favourite, vintage inspired prints full of nostalgic charm and my first ever piece of proper artwork, the BFG himself! I was given the print as a Christmas present from my parents and I will treasure it forever, my very own piece or Roald Dahl magic. Paddington and Dumbo had to come along on this adventure too, of course, as well as a few other assorted old friends from home! I think it's safe so say that we all like it here, and I'm sure there will be a few new additions to my room good time.

I hope you enjoyed these photos, and if you would like I could give you a quick peek around the rest of my little flat, too? Let me know what you think, and if you have any photos of your room be sure to send me the link, I'm always looking for inspiration to improve mine!

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

At 11 September 2012 at 11:20 , Blogger Unknown said...

That is such a cute bedroom! x
www.momentsunexpected.com

 
At 11 September 2012 at 12:08 , Blogger Charlotte said...

That rose is absolutely beautiful :) such a sweet room x

 
At 14 September 2012 at 12:45 , Blogger Ellie said...

Thank you! I'm glad you like it :) xxx

 
At 14 September 2012 at 12:46 , Blogger Ellie said...

Thank you, lovely! :) xxx

 
At 17 September 2012 at 22:46 , Blogger Cate said...

Your bedroom is so so beautiful! The vintage pictures are great, everything looks so nice! I would feel so comfy and home in your room! =) Definitely want to see the rest of your flat!!

Your blog is so so great, I immediately felt home here! I´m following!

 
At 19 September 2012 at 07:35 , Blogger Ellie said...

Awww, thank you! I'm glad you like the photos, and thank you so much for following too :) I'll definitely take some photos of the rest of the flat :) xxx

 
At 3 October 2012 at 04:47 , Blogger Alice said...

Oh gosh, I think we have the exact same taste! I love Paddington Bear and Beatrix Potter so much so. Such a beautiful interior, I'm loving the little touches from home xxx

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appreciate every single one, thank you for putting a smile on my face :) <3

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home