Sunday 23 September 2012

Banana Pancakes

This weekend I...

Baked scones for the neighbours and in return was gifted with a lovely jar of homemade strawberry jam. 

Drank cups of tea from a Paddington Bear mug. 

Bought a pair of raspberry coloured jeans and a cosy knitted jumper for the Autumn weather. 

Got excited when the postman delivered new books! Sadly most were course textbooks for University, but I did get this one too. 

Read the latest issues of Company and Cosmopolitan magazine.

Got treated to a lovely bunch of flowers from my Prince! (I'm a lucky girl) 

Ate croissants for breakfast, cookies for lunch and chinese for tea - I had a very happy tummy! 

Discovered a lovely new cider, and drank so much that I felt dizzy and my head hurt the next day...

Had a bath with pink water and too many bubbles. 

Giggled at episodes of How I Met Your Mother and Gavin & Stacey. 

Borrowed my Prince's cosy and warm jumper to curl up in. 

Started to read "The Woman In Black" after loving the film. 

Applied for three jobs and a volunteering placement, fingers crossed!

Discovered Alex Goot on Spotify and listened to his songs over and over. 

Painted my nails the cherry red colour of London buses. 

Felt overwhelmed by all of the lovely comments I've received on my little blog recently! Thank you so much to all of you that read my ramblings, you put a big smile on my face :) 

Labels:

15 Comments:

At 23 September 2012 at 09:34 , Blogger daisychain said...

Exchaning scones for jam? I need better neighbours!

 
At 23 September 2012 at 09:51 , Blogger hawwa said...

Your neighbours sound awesome! LOL btw I have a new photography blog and I was wondering if you would follow it and tell me what you think? x Thank you!
http://afairytaleofphotos.blogspot.co.uk/

 
At 23 September 2012 at 09:58 , Blogger Nabby said...

Sounds like you had a lovely week. Hope you get the job! :)

 
At 23 September 2012 at 10:10 , Blogger Sallytangle said...

Sounds like a super smashing weekend xxxx

 
At 23 September 2012 at 11:41 , Blogger lily white english rose said...

you have such a sweet blog here, its lovely to read all your posts :D
www.thelilywhiteenglishrose.blogpsot.com

 
At 23 September 2012 at 13:29 , Blogger Miss T said...

Seriously Ellie, I really wish my life was as lovely as yours always seems. Pink bubble baths and scones <3 xx

 
At 24 September 2012 at 16:44 , Blogger Lydia said...

Sounds like you had an awesome weekend! Your prince sounds so nice!

http://eternal-simplicity.blogspot.com

 
At 27 September 2012 at 12:12 , Blogger Ellie said...

Haha, it was a nice surprise! I just hope my scones weren't horrible, I'd feel a bit mean otherwise! xxx

 
At 27 September 2012 at 12:12 , Blogger Ellie said...

I'll definitely check it out, lovely :) xxx

 
At 27 September 2012 at 12:13 , Blogger Ellie said...

Thank you! I'm keeping my fingers crossed :) xxx

 
At 27 September 2012 at 12:13 , Blogger Ellie said...

It was very lovely and relaxing! I hope you had a great weekend too :) xxx

 
At 27 September 2012 at 12:14 , Blogger Ellie said...

Awww, thank you! I'm so glad you like it :) xxx

 
At 27 September 2012 at 12:15 , Blogger Ellie said...

Thank you, sweet! :) xxx

 
At 27 September 2012 at 12:15 , Blogger Ellie said...

Awww Jo, I'm just a bit lazy really, haha! :) xxx

 
At 27 September 2012 at 12:16 , Blogger Ellie said...

Thank you! He can be nice when he wants to be, haha :) xxx

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appreciate every single one, thank you for putting a smile on my face :) <3

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home