Wednesday 22 August 2012

Strawberries & cream

For some reason or other I felt dizzy and unsettled when I woke up this morning on the brink of anger and could not muster any peace of mind whatsoever for several hours. So to calm myself down I decided to take a nice warm afternoon bath with some strawberry milkshake bubbles. It made pretty pink water and smelled oh so good and creamy, of yummy things and lovely treats. All snuggled up in fluffy socks and a new book between the bedsheets, I feel like a child myself now, warm and sleepy.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 22 August 2012 at 18:01 , Blogger figwittage said...

I hope you felt better after your bath! What book are you reading? xx

 
At 23 August 2012 at 03:06 , Blogger Miss T said...

Sounds like a perfect way to ease a bad mood! And the strawberries and cream sounds amazing, must have a look in Boots for them (: xx

 
At 23 August 2012 at 15:38 , Blogger Ellie said...

It cheered me up a lot, thank you! The Virgin Suicides, I only just started it but I really love it so far :) xxx

 
At 23 August 2012 at 15:39 , Blogger Ellie said...

There is nothing better than a lovely hot bath when you're feeling under the weather :) Oh, you must! They smell so lovely :) xxx

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appreciate every single one, thank you for putting a smile on my face :) <3

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home