Monday 20 August 2012

Fluttering and dancing in the breeze


Despite the heavy rainfall of last night the sun was shining and the sky was blue when I got out of bed and wiped the sleep out of my eyes this morning. It was the perfect day for floral Summer dresses and frilly ankle socks; the perfect day for an adventure! My Prince and I went to a lovely big park, stopping on the way to buy some bread to feed the ducks with, because it is ever so rude to visit the home of some ducks and not bring them anything! We made lots of friends, and they managed to gobble their way through a whole big loaf! There were big ducks and little ducks, black ones and grey ones and even little fluffy baby ones (they were my favourite).  After feeding the ducks we settled down on a bench and had a few little treats of our own, milkybar buttons and fruit pastilles for the sweet tooth. Milkybar is my favourite, they remind me of being little again and going to the shop with my Dad for treats at the weekend ♥
I wish more days were like today, warm and peaceful and full of happiness. They are the days that mean the most, the ones where the smile on my face refuses to budge for anything. I'm a very lucky girl.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 21 August 2012 at 03:09 , Blogger Sophie said...

Really cute pictures, I love your blog too!

sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

xxx

 
At 22 August 2012 at 11:08 , Blogger Unknown said...

love milkyway buttons! great photos :)
Hey, if you want, check out my blog
www.nessa-mae.blogspot.co.uk, If you like it follow on GFC and Bloglovin, and I ALWAYS follow back xx – Vanessa Mae

 
At 22 August 2012 at 15:15 , Blogger Ellie said...

Aww, thank you, lovely! :)
xxx

 
At 22 August 2012 at 15:16 , Blogger Ellie said...

Thank you! :) I'll be sure to check out your blog too :) xxx

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appreciate every single one, thank you for putting a smile on my face :) <3

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home